Neck pain not only gives us pain but also makes our daily life activities difficult as we are not able to make our head comfortably. Now a day’s neck pain is very common as compared to other pains. Our neck consists of muscles, ligaments, veins, arteries, lymph nodes and so on. Some common causes of our neck pain include stress, improper posture, long working hours in office and neck injury. Due to our modern lifestyle this pain is not only common in old age people but in adults also. It also forces us to go to doctor but we will tell you how to cure cervical pain naturally easily.
Methods to treat cervical pain naturally:
- Stretching: When your neck muscles become tight that means they are restricting movement of neck so by doing light stretching exercises flexibility increases. Perform shoulder, rolls and circular movements with your neck and do these movements for about few minutes in a day.
- Lavender oil: Lavender oil gives us relief from neck pain. First apply some lavender oil in the specific area then apply some pressure by rubbing with your fingers on that area.
- Yoga: Yoga is a very great activity for all your body muscles. It helps in increasing flexibility which reduces risk of injuries. Surya namaskar, Bhujangasana, Makarasana and marjariasana are some yoga exercises which are beneficial in neck pain.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy means performing water exercises. These exercises are useful where land performing exercises are not giving any relief. These exercises can be performed very easily as compared to land exercises because in land hydrotherapy the exercise is performed on water which gives a smooth and comfortable surface. There is also less chances of getting injured. In arthritis, neck pain, and back pain or in head injuries hydrotherapy can be taken. Swimming is also a type of water therapy.
- Vitamins: Vitamins D play an important role in good development and health of our bone. Deficiency of vitamins causes pain which can be either acute or chronic.
- Try acupuncture: Acupuncture is an ancient therapy for neck and back pain. According to survey acupuncture is found more beneficial than massage and injections. In acupuncture thin needles are inserted into some specific points in our behind due to which our body releases some compounds which helps us in giving relief from pain.
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractic care is natural, non-addictive and non-surgical treatment. When you visit to your chiropractic doctor he will ask you some questions about your pain like from when the pain started, does this pain is spreading, when it reduces or increases. Then your chiropractor will perform a physical exam to know about the cause of your pain and which treatment is better for your pain.
These 7 methods explained above are the best answer of your how to cure cervical pain naturally.
CONCLUSION: Neck pain is a very common pain which mostly everyone faces due to our long hours of sitting in office, stress and for many other reasons. In very few cases it can become a big problem otherwise it can be treated without any surgery.