Passing gas is a normal thing but it can make you embarrassed. Its medical name is flatulence. It is a part of our digestion but what happens when gas is building in your intestines and you cannot pass it then it leads to pain and discomfort situation. The reason behind gas bubbles is our eating and drinking. Sometimes the food produces gas or the sometimes while eating food we also swallow air which creates bubbles of gas in our stomach. It is a very common problem and some people face it regularly. It is done by friendly bacteria’s in the large intestine due to fermentation of food which remains undigested. I know that you also face this problem but don’t worry I will tell you how do you get rid of a gas bubble in your stomach? Gas can also be due to overeating, smoking.
Remedies for Gassy Stomach:
- Probiotic: Probiotic are the bacteria’s that are good for our stomach. Yogurt also contains probiotic. Yogurt also helps in giving relief pain from gas pain. Yogurt also helps in lactose intolerance.
- Stay away from foods which cause gas: Some foods always produce gas in intestines. Beans, lentils, cabbage, cauliflower and mushrooms are some of these. Try to avoid these foods. Carbonated drinks also causes gas problem.
- Carom seeds: These seeds can be easily found in Indian kitchens. In Hindi they are known as ajwain. These seeds contain thymol which helps us in digestion of food. You can take half spoon of carom seeds with one glass of water to get relief.
- Apple cider vinegar: You can take apple cider vinegar in tea or in water. Apple cider vinegar is also recommended by physicians when a person is suffering from gas problems but not take this mixture more than 3 times in a day. ACV also gives relief from problem like heartburn.
- Coconut water: Coconut water contains all three protein, water and electrolytes. You can consume it regularly to get its benefits and getting relief from gas.
- Asafoetida: Do you know that guts bacteria produces excess gas in our stomach and it prevents the growth of gut bacteria which stops production of excess gas? You can take it with water which is light warm?
- Take a walk after eating food: You have seen people talking a walk after eating mostly at night. Gas produces due to indigestion and when we eat food some portion gets digested and some remains undigested which gives us pain and discomfort. So walking helps in digestion of food.
- Triphala: It is an herbal powder which gives us relief from stomach with gas. Take half teaspoon of this and mix it in water and boils it for about 5 to 10 minutes and take this water before going to bed but taking this in high amount will gives you bloating.
These are some remedies which will tell you how do you get rid of a gas bubble in your stomach?
CONCLUSION: Gas is common and painful problem which mostly people face and it arises due to indigestion but can be solved easily at home.