Almost everyone has suffered from stomach pain and gas and whenever these happened the question that always remain in your mouth is what are the home remedies for stomach pain and gas so that you can get relief as quickly as possible so don’t worry I will tell you and for someone these occur regularly but after reading this article you can solve these problems permanently. Even a light stomach pain can disturb you from doing your activities and this gas problem can make you feel embarrassed socially.
Some Home Remedies for Stomach Pain and Gas:
- Peppermint: Peppermint is a natural herb and it has compounds which have painkilling properties. Mint is also used to cure gas. You can take a cup of warm mint tea but consult to your first as in some individuals mint can cause heart burn. Pepper mint contains methanol which soothes stomach and digestive system. Chewing mint leaves or sucking mint toffee also helps you.
- Taking warm lemon water: Due to presence of high acidity in lemon water it promotes the growth of hydrochloric acid which is responsible for breaking down of food. It also helps in digestion and also increases our metabolism so this water is also a great idea to detoxify your body.
- Fennel seeds: Whether you have gas, bloating and stomach pain due to indigestion fennel seeds contains anethole that stimulate digestion. You can chew fennel seeds or drink fennel tea. Fennel seeds also give relief from gastritis and inflammation of stomach but remember that in pregnancy it is better to avoid fennel.
- Activated charcoal: You can take activated charcoal for getting relief in stomach problems. Activated charcoal absorbs bad bacteria that cause stomach problems. They are available in tablet, powder and in tablet form but before taking or consumption of activated charcoal consult with your doctor it’s about dosage.
- Chamomile tea: This tea can reduce your stomach pain by relaxing the muscles of digestive tract. It also works as an inflammatory. German chamomile or English chamomile can help in giving relief to digestive system and a combination of chamomile with other herbs are also used in liver and gall bladder problems.
- Apple cider vinegar: ACV increases low acid levels of stomach due to which you get relief from heart burn. It also promotes the release of digestive juices which helps in food digestion. If you do not have apple cider vinegar you can also use regular vinegar. First warm a glass of water then add 2 teaspoons of acv or vinegar in water and let water cool to room temperature then drink it. Drink this twice in a day to get its benefits.
- Garlic juice: You can make garlic soup by adding some black pepper, garlic and cumin seeds to boiling water. Put it for some time until it gets cooled down and then it is ready to be taken.
These are some home remedies for stomach pain and gas which will definitely give you relief from these problems.
CONCLUSION: Stomach pain and gas are very common and uncomfortable problems which can be avoided at home by using home remedies.